Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle Resort
Nestled within a coconut plantation on the shores of the Indian Ocean, Anantara Peace Haven Tangalle offers an inspiring setting for a tranquil escape on the southern coast of Sri Lanka. This scenic paradise is a true haven of peace for those looking to relax with an outstanding Ayurveda spa and beachfront yoga and meditation classes on offer as well as being ideally located for those wanting to discover the beauty and culture of Sri Lanka
The hotel has a variety of luxurious facilities to suit everybody with a split level infinity pool with a pool bar and separate children’s pool, beach cabanas, nature walks, yoga and meditation pavilion, tennis courts and a 24 hour fitness centre. The friendly staff are on hand to help arrange cooking classes, surf lessons and excursions of the local sights.
Serenity awaits at the award winning Anantara spa which is a true sanctuary of peace and tranquillity filled with lush greenery and blooming lotuses. The spa offers a range of holistic wellness and beauty treatments from traditional Ayurvedic treatments to healing rituals to therapeutic Asian inspired massages.
Journeys: Discover live cooking stations, daily-themed dinner buffets and an à la carte menu featuring a variety of flavours from around the world.
Verela: Teppanyaki inspired dining with the unique flavours of Sri Lankan cuisine in a beachside setting.
Il Mare: Perched on the cliffside with panoramic ocean views, discover traditional Italian delights and a world class wine selection designed to tease your tastebuds.
Poolside Bar: All day refreshments and light bistro fare served by the pool or on the deck.
Good to Know
The beach only offers seasonal swimming (normally between April and October) and is also a turtle nesting ground.
The hotel is located on the outskirts of Tangalle where you can experience its untouched landscape and is an ideal base to explore the islands historical, natural and cultural highlights of Sri Lanka.
Flight Duration from UK
2hr 30 mins
There are 152 rooms and villas which are all spacious and decorated with the modern Anantara touch and inspired by Sri Lanka traditions.
Turn of the Year 2021
- 30% discount on accommodation for all stays between 24 December 2020 and 31 October 2021 in all rooms types excluding Premier
View rooms - minimum 3-night stay (valid for bookings made between now and 28 February 2021)
- Offer as above AND complimentary half board except 24th and 31st December in all rooms types excluding Premier View rooms - minimum 7-night stay
Early Booking Offer
- 20% discount on accommodation for all bookings made 90 days in advance (excludes High Season)
- 15% discount on accommodation for all bookings made 45 days in advance (excludes High Season)
Long Stay Offer
- 20% discount on accommodation and complimentary Half Board for stays 10+ nights (excludes High Season and wellness programmes)
- Complimentary Half Board for stay 7+ nights (excludes High Season and wellness programmes)
Twin Centre Offer
- 30% discount on accommodation for stays across two Anantara resorts in Sri Lanka for 7+ nights (excludes High Season)