Cap Vermell Grand Hotel
Cap Vermell Grand Hotel is a luxury 5* hotel reflecting the style of a traditional Mallorcan hilltop village and offering idyllic views overlooking the majestic Canyamel Valley. The hotel is set amidst landscaped gardens and home to a world class spa, outstanding dining options including a Michelin star restaurant and state-of-the-art fitness facilities making it the perfect location for a wellness escape. Ideally located amongst untouched Eastern coastline of Mallorca, this hidden gem in the Mediterranean is an ideal base year-round for those looking to relax or wanting to discover the natural surroundings with bike rides, hikes or horse-riding trails.
Wander down the creamy cobbled pathways amongst landscaped gardens or relax by one of the three swimming pools. There is also a separate childrens pool. You will also have access to the Cap Vermell Country Club with state-of-the-art facilities including an indoor semi Olympic swimming pool, fitness centre, 2 tennis courts and 4 paddle tennis courts. The hotel also provides a complimentary shuttle service to Canyamel beach, along with beach bag with towels and water, just a 5 minute drive away or you can discover the surrounding areas with the complimentary bicycles offered by the hotel.
The luxurious Serenitas Spa is a haven of calm and serenity with relaxation rituals and rejuvenating treatments based on the island’s minerals and herbs such as rosemary, lavender together with citric fruits, salt and aloe vera. There are also sensory showers, a Himalayan salt sauna, quartz sand treatment bed, vitality pool and an indoor and outdoor relaxation area with sea views.
Balaeric: An all-day restaurant where guests can enjoy traditional gastronomy using locally sourced ingredients from neighbouring farms and fishing ports.
Tapas Bar: A sociable dining experience over freshly prepared tapas and artisanal wines and cocktails created by mixologists. Open for dinner.
VORO: Fine-dining Michelin star restaurant offering bold and gastronomic tasting menus based on the island’s seasonal products. Open for dinner.
Good to know
The hotel is located in a secluded part of the island, so we recommend hiring a car to discover the main tourist sights and beaches of Mallorca.
The restaurants and pools are open seasonally, so we recommend checking with your specialist which will be open during your stay.
Cap Vermell Grand Hotel is located on the east coast of Mallorca and just five minutes’ drive from Canyamel beach with plenty more secluded coves and broad bays up and down the coast. Pretty villages and historic towns such as Capdepera and Artà are a 10-minute drive away. The hotel is an ideal base year round for all sorts of activity breaks, including cycling, golf, hiking, riding, fishing and watersports.
Flight Duration from UK
Palma de Mallorca (PMI)
There are 142 luxurious and spacious rooms and suites, all offering furnished terraces with uninterrupted views of the majestic Canyamel Valley.
Free night offer
- Stay 5 nights, Pay 4 for all room types (valid for stays between 24 Mar - 30 Jun and 22 Aug - 29 Oct)
- Stay 7 nights, Pay 6 for all room types (valid for stays between 1 Jul - 21 Aug)
- Complimentary minibar when booking a Junior Suite Garden, Junior Suite Resort View or Junior Suite Valley View
- Complimentary minibar and return airport transfers from Mallorca airport when booking a Grand Suite Garden
- Complimentary minibar, return airport transfers from Mallorca airport and a 50-minute massage per person when booking a Grand Suite View
- Complimentary minibar, return airport transfers from Mallorca airport, a 50-minute massage per person and 100 EUR credit per room to be used in restaurant or room service when booking a Presidential Suite
- Box of chocolates
- Bowl of fruit
- Bottle of cava
- Upgrade to Grand Suite Garden (subject to availability at time of check-in)
- Room service breakfast if booking Grand Suite Garden, Grand Suite View or Presidential Suite (combinable with all other offers)
*wedding certificate must be shown on arrival and must be no older than 6 months old